- Cleaning without disassembling the DPF
- To avoid loss of power
- To avoid problems due to short distance driving.
- Extends the life span of the DPF
- Free of metal
- Non flammable
- Ash cleaning-agent
The DPF should be below 40°C and above 20°C before using this product.
- Disassemble the temperature or pressure sensor at the exhaust pipe just in front of the DPF.
- Insert the tube of the aerosol nozzle in the opening with the spraying direction towards the filter. Spray the content into the filter, move the nozzle/tube around during spraying. Let it soak for at least 30 minutes.
- Reassemble the temperature or pressure sensor.
- Start the engine, dirty water (contaminated with soot and ash) will drop out of the exhaust pipe. Let the engine run idle until the dripping stops.
- Start regeneration by performing a test drive for ca. 20 – 30 minutes. at higher speed (ca 60 mph /100 km/h) and elevated RPM (3.000 RPM).
If necessary, read out the car computer and clear error messages
400 ML – REF. 4274400