4-WAY FLUXDecember 13, 2018
XENUM – DPF Refill Fluid 5LAugust 20, 2019
Out of stock
VRX 7.5W40 is the very latest generation of engine oil. This product outperforms most traditional motor oils because of its unique formula: the special mix of high performance synthetic ester base-oils and high tech additives.
This Ceramic Ester Composite technology is a synergy of two components:
- Micro-ceramic particles: The micro-ceramic particles are very powerful solid lubricants that decrease the coefficient of friction and resist the highest of temperatures.
- Polarised synthetic Multi-Ester oils: The micro-ceramic particles are dispersed in different very specific synthetic ester oils.
Together they form an extremely resistant protective film that substantially reduces wear and friction.
Even when the engine is not running this film remains on the internal parts of the engine, ensuring optimum protection during cold starting.
Specially designed for modern, technologically advanced petrol- and diesel-engined cars and racing applications. It is also a perfect choice for older cars, such as pre-1990 models.
- Significant fuel savings (4 to 7%)
- Substantial reduction of the internal friction (41% according to TÜV test report n° PB 8141.198.08)
- Significant increase of power (4 to 7%)
- Substantial reduction in oil consumption (up to 70%)
- Noticeable reduction of engine noise
- Keeps the engine cleaner
- Improved cold start
- SAE 7.5W-40
- ACEA C3-12
- API SN/CF
- Meets the requirements of ACEA A3/B4-04
- Available in:1 L – REF. 1129001